"If I know anything in this world, it is this: the feds have a hard-on for and vendetta against Joey Merlino to such a degree that its palpable in everything they do, every move, every action, every word – I personally know of a handful of just everyday citizens that have had to interact with Merlino since his release from his most-recent RICO bust in early 2011 and were promptly apprehended by the FBI for questioning. FBI agents and U.S. attorneys in Philadelphia want to bury him in a hole so bad, they’d sell their first born kids. I swear to God. The only think in the annals of American legal history that could equal this lust for the sinking of a man and his criminal empire would be Al Capone in Chicago circa 1930 and John Gotti in New York circa 1990."

Better to have a metaphorical hard on than you know.... an actual hard on.

The way people root for individuals who - in essence - are criminals and serial killers is pretty disturbing. I mean where do you draw the line?

Society is pretty f***ed up.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.