Originally Posted By: carmela
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: BKLYN2NASSAU
This question really should be answered.

And I would answer it, in a pm. But I don't have the luxury of the pm anymore because of some scumbag who keeps coming back here and stirring shit.

Why not answer it in public?

Because it was a relatively new guy with nine posts who said that the question needed to be answered. And new posters getting involved in old beefs is never a good sign, and you know that I'm right about that.

I didn't repond last night because it was 3 in the morning and I fell asleep. It's ironic that you hadn't even posted in months (and I understand why, I get the bullshit that goes on on these sites), and yet we posted almost simultaneously. What's ironic is that I was only trying to make sure that you got the credit you deserved for correcting Lieber on the Cefalu thing.

I said my piece about Real Deal. I just looked it up. I have all of 356 posts there since April 5th, 2010. That's roughly 70 posts a year. Whereas over here I have over 20,000 posts in almost ten years.

My point was, I rarely post there, and yet many of the posters there went out of their way for me with that Lieber guy. And it's true that Kevlar was one of them. It was a blanket thank you. That's it.

I was trying to be nice. And maybe I went overboard with the gratitude because my father took a bad turn and I'm struggling a bit emotionally right now. Maybe I'm trying to make points with God or something by showing some gratitude. But my mind is all over the fucking place about my Dad. If that makes me sound like a pussy, then so be it. But he's what's important to me right now. I answered you because you asked, and I felt I owed you an answer. I didn't owe an answer to a new poster who I don't know.

But I'm done now. For all of my gratitude about friends on these sites, there are very few. It's just like real life, only a bit more anonymous. Like I said, my father has me twisted up inside to the point where it's affecting my own health. I ain't looking for sympathy, I'm just speaking the truth.

I'm done. I don't expect to hear from you , but you know how to reach me. I hope all is well by you and yours, and I mean that.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.