Originally Posted By: carmela
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121
You called him on his bullshit a long time ago...with something as innocent and meek as a guys age...and he couldnt even accept that even though he was dead wrong...with facts... a birth certificate

To give credit where credit is due, it was Carmela/Tag who called him out on Cefalu's proper age. I just ran with it months later when the asshole still wouldn't admit that he fucked up. And boy did I run with it lol.

That's why I'm sure that this latest troll called himself Facchia. At RD she was called Tag, but it was short for Tagliafaccia. It wasn't very subtle on this asshole's part. He used part of her old username at RD, and attacked me right out of the box. So if it wasn't Lieber, it was his Mexican lackey. And it makes him an even bigger punk because Carmela doesn't even post anymore.

Edit: In a bizarre coincidence she just posted.

And to answer her question, I received an outpouring of support at RD after the Lieber/Cicale incident last month. I barely post there, but I was just trying to show some gratitude. That's all there is to it.

Yes that was me that corrected that article. The age was just one mistake.

But with all due respect, you didn't answer my question, actually.
Kev is not a good friend of yours then, like you stated above?

This question really should be answered.