Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
I guess new York city has always been full of street gangs, you have so many millions of young people on a island.

to someone like me seeing "west side story: when I was 19, it looked laughable, like it should have been an amimated cartoon. all the gangs did was stab each other, for what?

didn't any of them have jobs, no one worked? what's the point.

it looked like they were all going nowhere.

you can tell im from the far north. new York city to me is like mars.

They shot that movie a block from where I lived at least the east side part. That play ground was my play ground. I never saw anyone dance while they fought.

Want a laugh go see Westside story in Germany.

If it was real and they were italian. They went right into the mafia. You could buy a button knife in any candy store 8 inch blade 8 dollars. The old man that own the candy store would have sold them.

The wrist band that the Sharks wore could buy that in any candy store.

He also would have been a fence for stolen goods that they stole. That is how come those gangs left him alone.

If the old man was smart he would have got a blow job from the local Spanish ladies for 5 dollars.

The kids that worked got their money taken off them. Except my friend Johnny. Only because John had a lot of friend kids and adults looked at for him. But you have to fight to keep it. Big fish ate the little fish

only the unloved hate