He should DEFINITELY be charged. They are supposed to be trained in the use of those things, so that is no excuse. Do I think he shot him on purpose? No, simply because there was already 2 or 3 cops on top of him trying to get his arms behind his back so he could have shot them instead. This could have been worse and shot one of the cops and it went through them that close and gone into the victim as well so this was VERY negligent.

I still say ALL cops should have some kind of camera like that on them that works to get some prosecuted now. If the camera "malfunctions" then the perp walks. I hate to swing to the left like this but this shit is getting out of hand.

I would have loved to have those ATF/DEA assholes that raided us so everyone could see how I was treated in my own apartment, all over a damn retired age tweaker who was gone 6-9 months before we even moved in! Instead I was thrown around on the concrete like this dude and had them scare the shit out of my son all because they were too lazy and then to top it off I had to clean their fucking mess up! I got the story posted somewhere on here.