Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
Originally Posted By: Belmont
Get this straight !!!! Picasso ain'nt Lenihan . I know for a fact and i also know who picasso is. I really do but would never divulge identity. You can take that with whichever grain of salt you choose.
Picasso( internet name) is much older than Lenehan. Picasso also never cooperated. Lenehan ended up as a Bonanno associate whereas Picasso was always with one crew.
Lenehan was around some serious guys and was more than just a very low level associate. I knew who he was, he used to have longish blond hair that was parted in the middle . What he says is true, he was tight with Nicky Palmieri who was a very powerful Genovese associate who never wanted to become made. His brother was already a gambino soldier who basically had the power of a capo. The brothers were split up back in the late fifties after attempting to kill a made gambino guy at a pool hall on bloomfield ave in newark. There was a sit down and both the brothers and another brother were supposed to be killed. Back then the wise guys had a lot of power and if they wanted to find you, they eventually would and you would be dead. These guys lambed it for over a year until it was smoothed over and the brothers were split up into different crews. I can go into more detail but for the sake of brevity i wont.
Again, Lenehan is NOT picasso. Those who think that ain'nt from the streets and dont know shit about bloomfield avenue. These internet deductions are fuckin ludicrous.

Lenehan is NOT picasso, i dont care what kind of in depth investigation took place. True, Lenehan lived in Florida but he is not picasso. I never said lenehan had a brother. I said Lenehans mentor ( nicky palmieri ) had a brother was was a made guy.
Picasso did a few bids but not for the same shit Lenehan did. Lenehan was into drugs and some strong arm shit. Picasso was not into either.
Also, if you look at how picasso wrote, its 100% different than Lenehans. Picasso posted a story years back and it was rather trivial except no one really knew the story except a few. I happened to know the damn story. I sent him a pm and i promised to take it to the grave which i will. He then deleted the post.

Hey man, you seen what was said on the last page. In depth shit was done to figure out who he was and where he was posting from. The proof says he's Steve Lenehan on this case, you says the proof is wrong...And what brother is this who was a made gambino soldier? Lenehan is in no way Italian, both his mother and father have irish sounding last names. Unless he has a half brother or they adopted some Italian kid, how can he have a brother who's a Gambino soldier, with the power of a capo?

Last edited by Belmont; 04/12/15 09:18 AM.