Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
The debate over whether Lenehan is "Picasso" on a certain mob forum is pretty hilarious

He's a complete fraud. Batman at RD ripped his act apart by doing incredibly in-depth research at his own expense to find out just who he was and where he was located.

He was a low-level stoolie who went into WITSEC and was promptly arrested in Central Florida for bilking elderly people out of their retirement money and Medicare benefits. He's sick in the head.

And yes, for years he posted as Picasso and claimed to be a made guy with the Westside. The fact that the guy is about as Italian as Kim Jong-un is what made it all the more laughable. Google his picture. He's as pasty-faced as an AIDS patient who's been living in the North Pole for forty years.

Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
especially in light of what has went down on this site over the last couple days.

I'm just curious, Moe. What is this supposed to mean? Maybe I missed something. But I'm a little bit lost. Help me out here.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.