Originally Posted By: Dellacroce
Originally Posted By: Footreads
Originally Posted By: Dellacroce
this guy was shot in the back, and the cop belongs in jail blah blah blah. I agree with all that but the guy was shot in the back while running away during a routine traffic stop. why did he do this? because in typical fashion he was way behind in child support and there was a warrant out for his arrest and he didn't want to go to jail. the truth is if he had done the right thing and faced the music, or had been man enough to take care of his kids in the first place he would still be alive today. this cop could rot in jail for eternity for all I care and he probably will, but this guy is just another "fallen angel" just like Micheal Brown and Trayvon Martin before him. but it is refreshing that the family is keeping the Sharpton circus away from them.

You think Trayvon Martin was an angel? Maybe he was.

Yes I agree the white/spanish guy did not need to shoot him. I also think Martin had no intention of killing him.

But most people in a fight will use what you have against someone who is beating them up

I was being sarcastic, obviously from what has come out both trayvon, Micheal, and now this new guy were far from innocents they were/are portrayed to be.

della, im glad you are not a cop in my town! or any town.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"