Originally Posted By: SC
Facchia will be incommunicado for a month.

That's very heartening, and I mean that. Best mods on the Internet. I say it all the time. It's a thankless job, yet you guys do it with a passion smile.

Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
Except PB's information has sometimes been confirmed by GLN reports and others like it, almost weeks after he provides the information.

Great, tomorrow's Cosa Nostra News will list me as one of Capeci's longtime informants lol.

Not just that, but those who grew up in NY at the time, can vouch that his information is legit.

That's the thing. You've heard of penis envy? This is New York envy, at its worst.

Some people from Bumblefuck, America, just can't handle the fact that wiseguys are just people, and that they grew up with a million other guys in these New York neighborhoods.

It's quite obvious no one here is very fond of you Mr. Lieberman, save yourself the embarrassment and just log out and never return.

I think it honestly might be Cornuto/Mexican Heritage. He and Lieber have seemed to bond over their common hatred for me. So being that it might be Mexican Heritage, maybe it's just penis envy after all (remember his sick obsession with circumcision?).

Okay, back on track. Nothing more to see here . . . .

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.