Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
Originally Posted By: DB
That Ed guy is something else, he really called a civilian like PB a rat, yet this guy is trying to promote and make money for a verified drug dealing, murderous rat.

Ed. Note and learn:

Irony: the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.

Oh, and Facchia you too.

I'm so glad I don't have lower myself to defend my reputation here. Because my good friends here know that I have a lot on my plate right now. And that plate just got a little fuller. But thank you all very much. And calling me a civilian was very, very nice. I don't pretend to be anything I'm not. But there are civilians, and then there are civilians.

And if Ed (or anyone else) wants to find out where that civilian demarcation line begins and ends, I'm back in New York all week for my Dad's tests at Lenox Hill. Swing by Throggs Neck, and bring Dom with you. Coffee's on me. Everything else is on you wink.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.