Originally Posted By: DB
Who cares, PB knows his stuff and more importantly is a good dude. end of story IMO

Thanks, DB. Thanks to everyone else, too. But this post is the most recent, so this is the one I'm replying to. Everyone knows the deal. First of all, if you're using any form of Internet Explorer, be VERY careful over there. The site is loaded with malware.

Second of all, it's the same five guys. Two of them are Cornuto/Mexican Heritage, who resents ANYONE who has more mob knowledge than he does (which is everyone), and that's why he hates me. And the other three guys are Ed talking to himself. IP addresses don't lie. Sometimes it's good to have a computer geek for a son grin wink. But I should add that, at twenty years old, my boy is ten times the man that Lieber and Cicale are combined.

And finally, I said this six months ago when this silly Lufthansa book was first mentioned. In December of 1978, when they took off the airport, Dom Cicale was ten years old and floating back and forth between Florida and New York, like typical white trash. His rat, dope dealing father moved that family around like gypsies. So what the fuck does he know about Lufthansa?

And speaking of the Cicales moving around like hobos, Dom swears he went to school in the Bronx all his life. Go ask him to post a high school yearbook picture. If he refuses, he can't very well use Witness Protection as an excuse. Not when his ugly meth shrunken face is pasted all over Lieber's website.

He did a murder in Florida at like 18 years old, and he had been living there for YEARS. He got the max and still walked out a year and a half later. And I'm a rat for posting about ancient history?

Gimme a fucking break. For years, they said I was talking out of my ass. Then, when information that I posted MONTHS before reporters and the Feds reported it to be true, they changed their tune and call me a rat instead. I can't fucking win.

I've never posted an incriminating word about anyone alive and on the street. Or anyone inside with a shot at parole.

Fuck this.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.