Originally Posted By: Jimmythepen
I was the guy (or one of the guys) who refused to name the Liverpool people. It was a choice I made because it's the way I have been brought up. I wouldn't talk about them to a stranger in a bar, so I don't see why I would put their names out on this forum. I understand the frustrations of some people, but that's just the way it is. If Pizzaboy doesn't want to name the captain in the Lucchese family then that's his choice, respect him for it.

And it's not necessarily about fear. I don't know the guys to look at, I could live next door to one of them and not know it. But it's not in my nature to start putting names out on a forum.

While I respect your choice, in my opinion you are doing too much honor to people who don't deserve it by respecting their privacy. I mean, I could understand if you were a relative or a friend of theirs, but you say it's not out of fear either. Why respect the bloodsuckers who are the shame of British people?
I, as a Russian, could always say: Sergei Mikhailov is a gangster, Vladimir Tiurin is a gangster, Sergei Lalakin is a gangster, Anatoliy Chubais is a crook and Vladimir Putin is a corrupt egomaniac.

I repeat, that's not to disrespect you or your choice, but I struggle to understand the reasoning. No offense though.

Last edited by Dwalin2011; 04/08/15 02:53 PM.

Willie Marfeo to Henry Tameleo:

1) "You people want a loaf of bread and you throw the crumbs back. Well, fuck you. I ain't closing down."

2) "Get out of here, old man. Go tell Raymond to go shit in his hat. We're not giving you anything."