Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
That may have been Chuckie Merlino who wanted it done at the funeral home. I'm not too sure on that though, could've very well had been Scarfo. And I agree that Scarfo wasn't some homicidal serial killer. All the deaths under his reign, aside from the Joe Salerno thing were all mafia guys or guys who made careers in the underworld, like Frankie Flowers and Mickey Coco. Its funny because the docs will claim Scarfo violated and began killing innocents when he killed Vince Falcone. But they don't mention that Falcone was a wannabe wise guy himself.

Vince was no good .He was a big mouth ,back stabbing J/O .He treated woman like shit and his so called friends the same.
He did not get "hit"for just coming back around ,he was talking shit to anybody that would listen.
Phil took a liken to him,(how I have no idea) and knew the concrete bizz.(they needed someone for that)But him and Phil hung out for a pretty long time ,and they were doing shit here and there.I know the Philly guys that came down did not like this guy.
He was the kind of guy that you would not like the first night you spent time with him.(trust me)
The time he was around was a pretty busy time for the family, and there was a lot of talk going in his ears,The guys would drink and start talking in the bars and in the clubs(the Blade was the worst),he would hear shit, then he would turn around and tell it to his boys same night(could not be trusted)this is when Nicky found this out and he was hot,cos he was letting this guy close.(to close)Nick was close to letting him on a crew.
That's when they started to plant stuff in his ear(set him up) ,and when it came back that was it,Nick hated him that second.
And once he did not like something ,that was it..

The thing that gets me is once these guys turned on him he kept coming back and running that mouth .The guys treated him like shit on the street and in the bars and clubs,and he knew it.
The guys he hung with told him he was not liked and he talked to much .
The main thing is he did a couple things with Phil ,and Phil and others said a few things he should not have.And that's what got that guy killed.
If he did not have that big mouth they would have never herd about this guy,there was three cement contractors in two blocks from Nick,that's how hard this guy pushed to get close,Nick could have gotten any one of them in a second.

Last edited by Serpiente; 04/04/15 02:17 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."