Originally Posted By: dsbaloo
ive never met or heard of a member of a 3 piece patch club who is not involved with breaking the law on some level.. its not some sort of misconception... just a fact that 1%'er clubs are involved in criminal activity.. are there members who don't break the law? yeah maybe a few.. but that's an exception not the norm..
and I hate to agree but they try way too hard to be tough guys and think theyre way badass with their "brothers".. not hard to act tough when you got 30 people on your side at a bar.. im not saying theyre all fake tough guys.. cause some of them are tough as fuck and crazy on their own.. I just feel like when they get together they go out of their way to act tough and try to intimidate people for no reason. ive seen both mongols and h.a's both start huge bar brawls with normal civilians for no reason.. fully got drunk and instigated the whole thing on numerous occasions.. and always end up pulling out axe handles, clubs, and knives..
I'm sorry but going out to the bar with 30 friends high on fucking tweak and drunk as hell when youre full grown men in your 30s-50's and bullying people and then kicking the shit out of them for no reason is pussy and pretty lame. and this is all stuff ive seen in real life.
bunch of sons of anarchy nerds who dress like theyre the homeless version of a 1980s heavy metal band.

THIS

THANK YOU dsbaloo!

"What are you cacklin' hens cluckin' about?!?!"

"Is that him?!? With the sombrero on?!?"