@Sinatra,Falcone was absolutely part of that life.The guy never should have came around Atlantic City again once he badmouthed Scarfo and Leonetti.And I agree that the elder Salerno shooting aside,these were all pretty much mob matters when Scarfo ordered them killed.Merlino did love the idea and decided that the funeral home would be the place in which to Kill Testa.But ultimately the ok came from Scarfo on that.Scarfo though became ruthless and paranoid to the extent that it was just no more (and I use this word loosely) honor.He ordered lifelong friends Nick "the Blade" Virgilio and even his longer friend and underboss Merlinokilled because their drinking was getting out of hand.Yet his own son was even arrested around this same time for drinking and driving or underage drinking.Cant remember.I mean Gotti had a couple of dui arrest and I assure you Big Paul,who probally didn't even like Gotti at this time,much less had been a lifelong friend,never even entertained the thought ofkilling him over it.Scarfo even ordered Chuckie Merlino's brother killed if he came to Atlantic City because of it.The Testa killing,from what I have read,along with everything else,made the soldiers in this family want to run to the feds to cut deals out of fear of being killed for practically nothing.Scarfo was smart.He was a true gangster in every sense.He could have had a long run in which he controlled Atlantic City and Philly.It should have been beautiful.But the Salerno thing,something like that will make the feds come hard and become relentless.His soldiers no longer respected him.Scarfo just became "drunk" with the power and just ruined that family.He was a better and smarter gangster than that.He just became too paranoid.I love tho think what could have been.Salvie Testa was excactly what that Wall Street Journal article said.Even more.At 28 years old,he was a capo.But if you look at his crew,they were all young,loyal and stone cold killers.Pungitore,the Grandes,The Narduccis,Gino Milano,Nicky Whip,I believe the Scafidis.These guys all made name for themselves as mobsters.Most of them as I mentioned before had already seen war with the Riccobenes and had handled it well.Infact had won the war.And Salvie,As Nicky "Crow" stated,while only 28 was much more street smart than most already because of his father.If Salvie had lived and if Salvie had wanted he probally very well could have taken over that family with this crew.Scarfo and Leonetti realized this,ofcourse