Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: dsbaloo
Ha that's great info pizza.

I heard it from Ed Scarpo. He's really Italian, 55 years old, originally from Hoffman and 187th, and he's lived in Throggs Neck for the past 27 years. Oh wait, that's me lol.

Originally Posted By: dsbaloo
The fact he moved back to the neighborhood really annoys also.. You ruined peoples lives and then you're going to ccome back to the neighborhood and rub it in?

Just to clarify, he's not living in Pelham Bay, Throggs Neck or Country Club, where there are still a few heavyweights living. Although he did shoot that ridiculous Youtube video near the Buhre Avenue station, not far from where he stiffed a barber (another poor working guy) for something like 30k. Vinny flipped when he found out, but he was already inside when it happened. Another scumbag move.

He's probably living on 162nd and Melrose with his rat girlfriend (who broke up Vinny's 25 year marriage), and their ugly mulatto kid, who looks like one of those old zippy the monkey dolls that used to smile and clap its hands.

If he moves back to any of the neighborhoods that I mentioned, the Feds put him up to it. No ifs, ands or buts. The fact that they're not charging the piece of shit with extorting the Bascianos only tells me that they were a party to it. They were looking to set up the kids with assault and/or conspiracy charges.

And my hatred for Lieber stems from the fact that he was researching that "book" at the exact same time this attempted shakedown went down. He had to be privy to it. He's no fucking journalist.

It's like that scene in "Carlito's Way." You ain't a writer no more, Ed. You can't learn it in school, and you can't get a late start. Hopefully, he'll meet the same fate as the Sean Penn character.

And if you're reading this, Ed. The wiseguys REALLY don't like you. As a rule, journalists are off limits. But you ain't a journalist lol.

lol roasted