@Snakes,it is a great thread indeed.And the posters here that pay attention know that when it comes to Chicago you are very well informed and a great poster in general.@Phil Mob,I haven't heard about the spitting incident.That alone would be enough to have Testa killed surely.I don't believe it happened.I am sure that it was made as an excuse to kill him.But from all accounts Testa was very much loyal to Cosa Nostra and just would not do that to the underboss.Scarfo,as stated above by Serpiente,I believe,did not break the rules either until after he became boss.According to Leonetti,the only time prior to his becoming boss that he did balk at the rules was toward the end of Bruno.Bruno approached Scarfo and attempting to make a case to kill Phil Testa tried to influence Scarfo to turn on Testa.Scarfo,via Manna,already knew some changes were coming,didn't bite.At this time Bruno started throwing "curves" at Scarfo to the point that Scarfo started calling Bruno "lefty".Scarfo told Leonetti that if Bruno threw them another Curve on the unions that there would be "resistance" and that he "Scarfo",was not backing down.Other than that Leonetti had never heard him backbite the boss.After he became boss,he threw all the rules out the window to the point I don't think you could compare him to the other Bosses mentioned above.During the Riccobene war,there were two soldiers killed in front of their mothers and one of the poor old ladies was hit in the head with the butt of a shotgun.After finding out Joe Salerno would be taking the stand again Scarfo had a hit on his elderly father who was a citizen.He lived.But it went against all the rules.He ordered Salvie Testa be killed at a funeral home during the wake of a family member of one of his soldiers.Just pathetic.He ordered his wifes neck be cut ear to ear for gambling his money.There are many more examples.And Leonetti should be rotting away with him