Ha that's great info pizza.. Cicale is literally such a fucking liar it really bothers me.. That westside stuff is obviously pure fabrication.. The fact he moved back to the neighborhood really annoys also.. You ruined peoples lives and then you're going to ccome back to the neighborhood and rub it in? That's fucked up. If some piece of garbage got my dad life in supermax and then was back around strolling the neighborhood living his life like everythings great.. That would really get to me..
Love his bullshit stories also about how much of a monster earner he was.. Acting like everyone else in the family was a bunch of brokesters and he was making millions on his own.. Guys a fucking clown and owed everyone money. I don't think he's capable of earning on his own, he's way too fucking stupid. You can tell just looking at his face he's slow as hell mentally.
He would have been an even bigger joke on the street if he didn't have vinny to cosign him.. Can't blame vinny for feeling bad for him and taking him in.. I would compare it to finding an abandoned kid on the street who's blind and has down syndrome.