People who can't keep their mouth shut... we just met and you're talking about how you deal coke and what you mix it with? F*ck you! What if I was an off-duty cop you slimy scumbag?! I would cherish putting the cuffs on you.

Introverts/shy/"special snowflake"/ people... this is more like a 21st century thing, but apparently now you can chalk up being rude to just being shy. I used to think I was pretty introverted until I've met some people who won't even say hello and then act SHOCKED when you point out that they're being rude. You're not a unique snowflake, you're just some meaningless speck of dust in the universe! Shut up.

People (especially women, or should I say girls) who can never stop playing mind games. Can't you just have a conversation like a normal human being for ONE minute? Always throwing the next curveball, the next shit test... "Hey what would you do if your girlfriend was in a coma? How long before you'd cheat on her?" F*ck you, we just met each other and you're asking me this?

Also, recently I've been starting to get pissed off by couples who have just become parents and act like giving birth is the best thing they've ever accomplished in their lives. Sure, I get it, but at the end of the day you just managed to reproduce, congratulations! You're one of 3 billion in the planet people who did so, or will do in the future, further increasing the population of this planet with already limited resources. Oh and the new Facebook album of your baby with 175 photos from different angles doesn't help your case much.

Arghh, I'm done. Too much rage. Sorry for the rant.

-I shot him a coupla' times.
-What's a couple?
-Hmm, more than a couple... Really I don't know the exact amount, maybe I shot him 10 times, 12 times?
-Maybe fifteen?
-Hmm, it could've been fifteen...

-Anthony "Gaspipe" Casso