Originally Posted By: yigido
But I also think that the media exaggerates a lot about the Russians outside of Russia.

Outside, maybe they don't have much power. But inside they live like kings and act as such, unfortunately. I mean, in most Western countries politicians avoid being openly associated with mobsters, such as taking photos with them etc, while in Russia, as long as the mobster has registered on himself some companies, he isn't considered a mobster anymore, but a "businessman", and if he pays something to charities, then politicians act like they consider an honor to shake their hands... Just sickening. You know that Putin publicly rewarded Sergei "Mikhas'" Mikhailov and Medvedev took a photo with Yevgeniy "The Admiral" Kudryavzev? When they are on Russian territory, they simply forget where their real place in society is. That's why I hate my compatriot mobsters more than the mobsters of any other country.

Last edited by Dwalin2011; 04/03/15 05:34 AM.

Willie Marfeo to Henry Tameleo:

1) "You people want a loaf of bread and you throw the crumbs back. Well, fuck you. I ain't closing down."

2) "Get out of here, old man. Go tell Raymond to go shit in his hat. We're not giving you anything."