Originally Posted By: PHL_Mob
Pizza: what's the other board? I'd love to join another quality thread(s) on NY and Philly especially... I sort of feel like some good posters have left or stopped posting as much on this forum for various reasons... Tried to PM you and didn't work btw... Thanks!

I apologize for that, Pal. It's not you personally. You seem like a nice and respectful kid. But there's a poster here who takes perverse pleasure in fooling people old enough to be his father, then taking their private messages and hacking their email accounts. I don't want to get into the whole thing again because it's been dead for a while now, so let's let sleeping dogs lie there.

On a lighter note, Sinatra Club has kindly offered to reply to your pm with the information that you're seeking. He's a quality poster and I vouch for him a hundred percent.

In closing, hopefully, the day will come when they lock this menace up and I can open my pm again. Until then, there's always the open board. And thank you for the kind words.

PB

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.