Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
One of those Philly mob docs has a photo of Joey Chang, walking next to someone and he's walking with a cane in one hand. Which implied to me that the photo may have been from after his shooting. He didn't look that bad other than an obvious limp. But then again, that picture could totally be prior to his assassination attempt.

And I think Scarfo messed up with the Frankie Flowers hit. Like Whip said, and from what I've read, D'Alfonso wasn't a violent guy. And in Caramandi's book, he says before he was killed, he was called in by him and Iannece and that they asked him if he was on good terms with "the little guy" and he said he was. Which means he didn't expect to be killed or that he had a real problem. One of his underlings was selling drugs or something, and either wouldn't pay the tax, or owed some money. And being D'Alfonso's responsibility, he caught the brunt of the retribution. Shame because according to Caramandi, D'Alfonso had numerous sitdowns over the kid and vouched for his life. And he just kept side stepping and got his guy killed. You kind of feel bad for Frankie Flowers, if all that stuff is true.

I don't know why he was killed,but he would not pay the right amount of moneys that he was supposed to Period .
In that life and your making money and the boss says thousand a day it's a thousand a day.
Nick was not playing after he gave the guy a hundred chances.
It's the life they chose ,they make ten thousand a day ,you got to pay the boss.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."