Bottom line, Chickie Chang understands LCN. He knew Natale from back in the day. You gotta understand how Bruno operated to appreciate how Natale led everyone to believe he was somebody.

Bruno had several associates whom he was very close with. And this was because HE benefitted by the relationship. Natale was one of them. Bruno was very close with my neighbor and one of my family member, not because of LCN, just out of friendship. They weren't involved in that nonsense. But, they did provide him and his underlings with the ocassional alibi. It benefitted him. Sure, they could tell people they were helping Bruno, but what does that gain you if you are legitamite?? Nothing. Trust me.

Natale was expendable. He knew enough to do what Bruno wanted him to do. And he was in jail for a long time. And don't think he wasn't a killer, just because of the way he handles himself in a documentary. Rather, focus on his desire to let everyone know how badass he is/was. That speaks volumes about a person.

Chickie Chang knew that Natale was not who he was telling Merlino and Co. he was. How?? He was around all of the heavy guys for years. Brought up under Barracuda Sindone. He knew the rules about NYC and the commission. He must have been very nervous to know that the commission put Stanfa up, and his son was fighting that. He knew the consequences.

Ask yourself How a soldier inducts a man and then makes him boss? Chuckie Merlino couldn't stop Skinny from Jail. And he wasn't around Natale to know him well enough to speak about him. Just figured he was another associate with some power. But, he wasn't.

It goes to show you how much Chuckie really knew about how Philly LCN was working prior to Scarfo. It was Scarfo who taught him about LCN, from Atlantic City. Scarfo didn't need to know about Natale from Bruno. So, how does Chuckie allow his son to get wrapped up with this Natale. Very ill-advised.

I bet Scott Burnstein, if he asked Phil Leonetti about Natale, he would say "Who?" Or "he was around us. Did things for us". There was no upside to Natale NOT being made when he was doing things for Bruno, Like Papa Smurf. So, why wasn't he made?

Ask Serpiente about all the times Ralph Natale was hanging down with Scarfo and Chuckie in Atlantic City. Probably ZERO, ZILCH.

Boss of tha toilet!