I find it very interesting that the people who work in these public building are no longer able to display things that for them, make the work place a little better.

That personal expressions MUST be kept out of the public view if you work in such a place.

That the workers personal happiness can be walked all over, but the people who may have force this to happen can then come there, demand from these same workers, that they help them with their personal problems. ( serve the people)

You want something, you turn to the government. You can't afford something, ask the government to pay for it.

They get old, they ask for a reduction in their taxes. You can't feed yourself? Then ask for food stamps, hand outs, discounts, supplements and free programs. Your special interest group need start up funds, you go to the government. You have special needs you go to the government.

Your kids lose their father and they get SSI checks each month. Sounds like a personal problem to me, maybe they should have gotten some life insurance to protect their family.

Maybe the people who force these things to happen should close their eyes and walk pass the displays. Just like posting here on the boards.
I get sick of hearing that it is the princple of things. Live and let live. There is room for all.
Gives others a break, you just may need one yourself one day.....

Again....Fair and Equal.

"Well, old friend, are you ready to do me this service?"

"I believe in America. America has made my fortune."