Originally Posted By: TottiNotGotti
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
Ah now. I have never condoned anything the IRA have ever done, PB. They have don't many supporters in Ireland. Certainly not me.

I know that, Moe. I was only joking, kid smile.

The Irish who stick up for the IRA are cut from the same cloth as Italians who look up to the mob. In other words, it's okay when they kill people, but not when others do it rolleyes.

Yeah, sure buddy.

Your pals in the Mafia pick on the weakest and most vulnerable in society to benefit themselves. The IRA took on the most powerful in their society on behalf of the weak, generally at great personal cost and never to their individual gain.

One fought the British army for 30 years, the other has rules that say coppers can't be killed because they are so scared of what will happen to them.

Read about the East Tyrone, South Derry or South Armagh Brigades if you still think there are similarities. On the one hand flying columns attacking barracks and checkpoints, destroying hundreds of police stations, firing mortars into 10 Downing Street, hunger striking to the death for their political status and human rights. On the other, extorting small businesses, trafficking drugs, guns for hire, dumping harmful waste, exploiting the poor and desperate through loans, etc, etc.

Just you stick to the old timey tales about when Spanish Harlem was Italian and who were the stone gangsters from you area, because you clearly don't know shit about the Ra if you think any of it was done lightly or happily, or without moral examinations of whether it not the actions were just.

Please. A murderer is a murderer is a murderer.

I'm the first one to dispel the myths about so-called honor among Mafiosi, so I don't know where your sarcasm is coming from where my "pals in the Mafia" are concerned. But I do know that as a practicing Catholic, the Pope has about as much use for the scumbag mutts in the IRA as he does for Italian gangsters. They're all sharing the same space in Hell.

Those scumbags kill in the name of God. They're no better than ISIS or any of the Muslim extremists. The only difference is, the Muslims don't need the booze to get their balls up.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.