Originally Posted By: pmac
Pizza you know Florida. where lanskys modest house is or was,today what's it worth a ton? You like that coma in my sentence. Skimd his daughter book at Barnes it sucks. Cool pics. Freezing as fuck out.

He lived in a few different spots, pmac. Mostly around Hallandale. I knew one of his old neighbors there fairly well. That particular house was small and unassuming. I've read that Hyman Roth's house in "Godfather II" was right on the money in terms of how small and discreet it was.

All the old-timers who remember them down here say the exact same thing. That he was very low-key and quiet. And that his wife was a hopeless, low-class loudmouth, who'd curse and spit at anyone who looked at her funny. I've also heard that she was very bitter after he died because all of the stories about him not leaving much behind turned out to be true (not that most mob watchers want to believe that, but I've heard it's true).

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.