Yes, all the large scale bookmaking operations at least here in Jersey are all still LCN connected. I'm not saying that every single bookie is connected because you will see Dominicans in a Dominican neighborhood, Albanians in an Albanian neighborhood, Mexicans in a Mexican neighborhood, etc, etc with small scale bookmaking operations catering exclusively to their neighborhood with most bets on the sports they love back in their perspective countries that are most likely totally independent of LCN. The large scale bookmaking on NFL, NCAA, MLB, NHL, NBA, etc that span states in the US and cities throughout Jersey will almost always be LCN connected with a web site that's hosted out of Costa Rica that you will be provided a user name and password to bet through. You will have to meet weekly with an agent of the bookmaking operation to settle up or get paid in cash. I am 30 and have never in my lifetime witnessed the guy running a book out of a bar, I believe I missed that boat. But that is a general run down of the sports betting scene here in Jersey for those of you who were asking.

Last edited by DanteMoltisanti; 03/21/15 04:18 AM.