Originally Posted By: Alfanosgirl
That I get a phone call from my husband who tells me he is traveling with a bus load full of hot lesbian cheerleaders and tells me he's never coming home

Ha ha ha!! Don't ya just hate that fear? lol

I am afraid of heights tho I'm not too fearful in an airplane, cause it's enclosed (I guess). Yet, standing on a balcony several stories up, or some carnival rides. I remember seeing the movie Cliffhanger and my stomach got oozy just watching some scenes. My daughter always wanted to to skydiving. I told her don't you dare tell me before you go or I won't sleep at night. I told her to tell me AFTER it's over. Well, last week she tells me she jump outta the freaking airplane. panic She loved it. I say she's nuts.

I have an odd fear of low flying birds as well. I hate when they fly overhead. Don't ask me why. One time I took my brother who was visiting Cali to Universal Studios. We went to a outside show. At the very end they open a chute and a bunch of birds flew out in audience. I was covering my head screaming and he was cracking up. Didn't see that coming. lol

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 03/20/15 10:18 AM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon