@F1, (no kindle)

1.angry people in general won't listen to reason..throw in racism and forget about it
3.aryan brotherhood guy arrested 3/17/15 for plotting to hit the prez......releasing of this info was meant to take heat off of secret service obviously, but we have to assume it's a true story..alegedly there is secret audio of the troubled guy ranting about slurs in the white house
4.I won't defend internet losers or trolls. My own take on Blacks who are married to any political ideology is that if you're serious about promoting that viewpoint, use a better sales pitch.
F1, if you, say, were promoting vegan lifestyle..and you tried to convert me by talking about saving animals...I'd just walk away. If you approached me and talked about modern processed foods and meats and health risks and looking into alternatives, it would be a better pitch. There's a Spike Lee film "get on the bus" and Spike, of course has a Black conservative character playing a broad stereotype.I won't tell you how many real life self identified Black conservatives act and think very much like that fictional character....down to the T.
5.limbaugh's rise and semi legitimacy tells us all we need to know about the dumbing down of our culture.
i used to watch morton downey jr for laughs......in 2015 his once fringe style is what political tv and radio is now...screaming matches and silly stuff

6.funny story in the news TODAY about First Lady's mom and her first thoughts about her daughter marrying "biracial" Barack....so maybe there's more truth to what you were saying than I wanted to admit
7. She's the older woman who mistook biracial Barack for an Arab
8. I totally get your point now about root of anti catholicism here and after reading the story of the president in Selma..I get your original point about him reaching with his comments. like i said in another thread......black people aren't doing well financially under Obama....so he uses rhetoric and smoke and mirrors to distract us.W. Bush was a well educated guy with elite connecticut roots..he played up the good ol boy texan image as part of the smoke and mirrors
9. gates spent too much time in the ivory tower and forgot who he was...i certainly would not have reacted that way...

black guys who talk back to cops get shot...crazed gunmen of other backgrounds get taken in alive by cops like here
http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/mesa/2015/03/18/mesa-shooting-near-light-rail/24961403/