I know one of the declorogo brothers who was more capable of doing things "formally" oppose to his brothers and that crew, is going for appeal this upcoming weeks. Will be interesting to see what happens in the sense that he was more involved with some players like Prochilio and Buffalino and few others than his whole crew from Burlignton and that area. He did have some power,savy and alot of knowledge from what I heard and a far cry from his the crowd he ran with which was reckless and more a streeg gang that tradional organized stuff.
Also heard that the gaming commision is having hard time with finding land as a few proposals and approvals from city councilers, state reps and state senators are on behalf of a selective indivisuals who are connected and ties to "people" like Lightbody did. But the difference with these guys IMO is that they are established in a sense of not being really caught red handed like Lightbody has in a gambling scheme and defrauding scheme previously. Interesting to see what happens as the whole everett/ revere area is very influenced and always has been. Even the sons nd nephews of old big time mob guys who held alot of power like John Anselmo, Anthony Santeinello and Henry Selvitella, whome got a good education like, Joe Black nephew and Ralph Lamattina son/nephew Sal Lamattina who is a either city council state rep for Eastie,are business owners, investors as well as very personal friends of associates of guys like Vinny Ferrara, Spucky Spag, the Quintina as well as the Rizzo's. Whom is also the mayor of Revere, is the great nephew of Sonny Boy Rizzo.

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "