This is old news but new for those who is not intact, The fact that the law knows that theres been footwork going on by Coata tells me that either someone is informing which is very likely or that someone is being observed very tightly which is again very likely. The cheese is out and he is laying low...Seen him in Eastie/Revere the other day with his nephew. There are a bunch of people who deals with that crew including some guys like the gambales, costas brother louis, and bunch of medford guys that runs with angelesco, griangranda as well as scarpelli, capone and scaperelli another medford/malden guy. These are the facts that they are going to make an impact and that they are going to be watched. But from what I heard, things will change. Few guys are being proposed in that circle as well as others. Things will be more tighter and traditional. I also heard that the younger guys will have more "training" sort of speak to do things the old way as well as kind of behave in that same manner. It will be interesting as I see the transformation but I want to see how much the law picks up on things as time goes and things start to progress.

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "