Pistone also gave a positive comment to a book which tries to rehabilitate Paul Rico - another scumbag with a badge, the one who covered up for Joe Barboza and Vincent Flemmi and blamed their crimes on Tameleo, Limone, Greco and Salvati. I don't give a [censored] about Tameleo who was a multiple murderer anyway, but Limone and Greco were just thugs, not hitmen, and Salvati wasn't even a underworld character, he only "guilt" was being late to return loaned money to Barboza.

To be honest, I was immensely disappointed when I first read those things. I thought Pistone was one of the most important antimafia men in American history, and his defending corrupt agents is like as if Giovanni Falcone in Italy started defending convicted corrupt judges just because they were his former colleagues.

Willie Marfeo to Henry Tameleo:

1) "You people want a loaf of bread and you throw the crumbs back. Well, fuck you. I ain't closing down."

2) "Get out of here, old man. Go tell Raymond to go shit in his hat. We're not giving you anything."