Originally Posted By: Faithful1
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll

I just happen to believe that Israel is the barrier to peace talks with the Palestinians, to them they are not doing wrong but to many [myself included] their is a belief that Israeli occupation is indeed a barrier to peace.

and talks had broken down recently[2014] over these same issues. even Israel has agreed to a two state solution.

as far as iran goes, how do you propose to have peace with iran, and deter their nuclear program?

Binnie, I'm just not understanding. You've said that you "feel" and that you "believe" that Israel is a hindrance to peace, but where's the evidence for this? Making an analogy, it's as if you said that you believe that John Gotti was the Boss of Bosses because you just "feel that way." There has to be a reason to believe things or you just don't like Israel because you've been influenced by the media or people you know by peer pressure.

As for Iran, maybe we can't have peace with them. Should we have been at peace with Nazi Germany? That doesn't mean I'm advocating for an active war, but it doesn't mean we can't fight them in other ways. War is always the final option.

im glad we agree that war is the last option, a poster just posted his solution, let Israel attack Iran,

I sure don't see that as a solution, all hell would break loose in the region at that option, don't you agree?

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"