Originally Posted By: ItalianForever
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

Oh, and just to show that I'm not looking for brownie points: The American Left should be ashamed of themselves (as if they had any shame to begin with) for turning their backs on a voting block that has been overwhelmingly Democrat for the past century. Even now.

Although I 'd like to point out that "all Jews are Liberals" is overstating things in a big way. That's just another stereotype. But I guess at the end of the day, Obama doesn't give a shit about 2 percent of the population. I supported him, so I can say it: Fuck Obama. 2016 can't come soon enough, no matter who ends up in the White House. At least it won't be him.

Yeah but if those 7 million bucked the trend and voted Republican it would sway the election the other way.

Then I should clarify. He doesn't give a shit about two percent of the population now that he's in his second term, where he's showing his true colors (no racial pun intended).

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.