Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: getthesenets
@F1, Turn, everybody

If I personally offended ANYBODY with my words or my views I have to apologize. People write their views on this forum and outside of slurs or obvious trolling I don't have a problem with anything I've ever read on this forum about Blacks or "the Blacks". It's America and people are entitled to have their opinions. If anything,I welcome some of the comments as an opportunity to educate or inform people about topics that they may not know about. I welcome anybody to correct or educate me about topics that I am off base or misinformed about.

Your knee-jerk reaction is to call Netanyahu "arrogant," even though - if you read or watch it - there was absolutely nothing arrogant in his speech. In fact, he went overboard in an effort to be conciliatory and complimentary to the U.S., including Obama and the Democrats.

Ivy,

He clearly didn't watch the speech and his opinion therefore has no merit. He's one step away from cook.

Unfortunately, in this day in age, a-lot of people get their news from twitter. I am sure he got it through a Sharpton and/or MSNBC tweet.

Last edited by ItalianForever; 03/06/15 02:42 PM.