You can believe whatever you want (wishful thinking?) but the family having 65-75 members is ridiculous. And I'm not sure how you would be in a position to know who has been made, and how many have been made, in recent years. And how likely is it, if you were in such a position to know this, would you be here talking about it on an internet forum?

First of all Ivy, you say ridiculous and I say Realistic like you make no sense so if I have family members and are very familiar with criminals, why wouldnt i be on here because i have ties to the life thats non sense. I guess its likely because im here. I know for sure theres more than 50..I may not know the exact number or everyone but 50 come on, be smart here...The old timers alone makes up anywhere from 25-40 people easy...I mean there are made guys who yous have no clue about or ever mentioned. If you read my posts you would know one i give you just enough, two, I always said my father, uncle, cousins not even my wife knows I be on here and my curiosity of other families like philly and chicago brought me here through a wide variety of web searching years back. Nothing more. I am from Boston, live in Boston and and was Born in Boston. I know the the players and they know me. Who do you know? Are you even from Boston? I have to prove nothing to no one. You dont have to believe me, believe the crooked feds, what they know, whatever a lying scumbag RAT tells them so he can get off the hook, I am supposed to believe them. They know stoolie Barboza did the murder but that didnt stop them from giving Limone, salvati, French, fucking life. They knew bulger and flemmi was whacking people like butchers and what they do, indicte howie winter again soon as he did 30 years. I mean come on lets be serious here, you want to take their word because whatever rat they had I mean honestly Are you or anyone else that believe anything the feds or media say that naive ? I am shocked at how guillible you guys are and the fact that you guys are not from here ( Boston/North End/Revere/Everett/Winthrop/Saugus/ and others ) Really talk as if your in the mist od things. Thats like me talking of New York or even Providence!! What the fuck do I know about those places. at least I know some people in providence, some old timers, distinct family members people that knows and are involved but I be out of line to say hey " The feds say New York has 1200 members so they have 1200 members because the feds said so" Ill sound like a fucking goof pure jerkoff

Last edited by Joerusso; 03/03/15 05:08 PM.

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "