Originally Posted By: getthesenets
Originally Posted By: LouDiMagio
Does anyone know much about Jimmy Henchman and Haitian Jack during the crack era? Did they start out as dealers and stick up men, then latch onto the hip hop scene?

Did Russel Simmons have links to any crews in particular, I know he was a small time hustler and he was from Hollis, Queens. That would have put him in contact with Supreme Team wouldn't it?

Look up a hip hop podcast called the Combat Jack show..find the little shawn or shawn penn episode

halfway through the interview he speaks about jack and henchmen

always better to get it from the horse's mouth and shawn ran with crews associated with both men

Russ was already established in music during the crack era..he ran with one of the 1970's era new york gangs as a teen and i'm sure he had security and supergoons around him to keep the wolves at bay
I'm not from queens but i don't think hollis is close to southside so don't know whether russ had ant dealings with preme...

always got the impression that southside was the rough part of queens or one of the rough parts

the little shawn interview was good. its really cose to Pacs interview in Vibe discussing it.
it was definitely a set up by whom and i why dont know. jimmy admitted to it but little shawn doesnt believe it for some reason

When Interpol?