Originally Posted By: HairyKnuckles
Both Squitieri and Sisca were originally East Harlem guys but Squitieri later moved to NJ. When he was made, he was put under Tony Carminati and took over his crew when Carminati died in 1998.

As for the Moscas, I believe they came up under Angelo Mascia. It´s possible that they were under Locascio after Mascia´s death and that Ralphie Bones was the captain of the crew before Tory Locascio took it over in the early/mid 1990s.

There were a bunch of Moscas in the Gambino Family but I don´t know exactly how they were related (if related at all, Mosca is a pretty common Italian name). But Funzi´s father (also named Alfonso) was also made, died in 1984. There were also a Frank and Peter (made in same ceremony as John Gotti in 1977) and of course Ralphie Bones.

First class info,I knew you will come trough.That's were we were cofused with the Mosca's.There's just to many of them.I'm curious to find out when did Mascia die and Frankie Loc got the crew.Can you help me?Also Asked who was Zeke with before he went to jail in the early 70s,is known or not?Thanks HK,as always.