Originally Posted By: pmac
Alex I pretty sure this guys alphose funzi died in the late 80tys he was indicted with fat tony and a few heavyweights. He was the bambino concrete bag guy. He's picked up at big Paul's house. Theres a before and after picture in Paul's boom the cancer hit him hard in a year in jail for federal contempt. Think the guy bones was probably his brother and capo. But there 2,different men. But I think related. HK could help if he sees the post. Funzi was caught in a lot of convos at Paul's house with dibernardo another huge earner. Think both soldiers. Very powerful with there connections. Almost like funzi was the conduit to all westside guys in the concrete. Think he was photo at that weird commission meeting on Staten island were they got photoed living house.
Re

That was the Boss of Bosses book. Funzi Mosca didn't attend that meeting. It was Ralph Scopo the concrete union guy from the Colombos. The rest were bosses and underbosses I believe.

Alphonse Mosca was indicted with Fat Tony and others in a separate concrete racketeering case in 1986.
http://www.nytimes.com/1986/03/22/nyregi...ing-counts.html