Ivy League you are right...The desire to be into orgsnize crime is getting smaller and smaller. I agree but what, In my opinon, strives the criminality is one, the fact that many of these kids are exposed to that life simply because they flirt with many ventures such as gambling, drug dealing, skimming, etc and that open doors for those who are wise ...second for those whose uncle/father/brother whoever, was involved gives them a advantage into knowing people and getting involved in some manner. And the third is my strongest belief that, who dont want to be involved in skimming union, politicians, connections worldwide and having the opportunity to take on bigger avenues than one who is just a regular criminal with tho no access to many outlets. Thats a huge advantage knowing "hey this degenrate in lowell owe us 25 thousands bannanas, we want you to take over his resturaunt and use your construction company to rebuild it...I mean that dont happen to a regular joe shmo who just did 7 years for whatever and has no plugs.
I think that they made a great number of people since mannochio take over.... I really believe its more than 50 more like 65-75 no more than that.... With the names I mentioned and the other people who got made with example dinunzio kid..I dont know how many other people was made...Do any of yous ? That ceremony right there brings number never mind the fact some of his buddies and relatives probably are fondling with the life and that opens doors for the friends and their friends and the cousins and their cousins and their friends and so on....So I believe I mentioned 10 -12 people who is new button men and who ever else ...But yea Ivy sad to say your reasons are very more likely to occur than my "wishful" thinking sort of speak

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "