Originally Posted By: Serpiente
Originally Posted By: pmac
Scarfo told everyone he was a greedy guy always keeping for himself. And he approved 3 hits for scarfo from 75 till he died. The crooked judge that contractor and his old bar partner. Wasn't that nice. Let the gambino brothers unload tons of herion in philly. He was like all the other bosses. Read when the books open he didn't make many guys. Likely to keep more pieces of the pie for himself.

And all these people say that Bruno did not like Nick ,not true and he was never banished to A.C.Bruno was close to Nick for what ever reasons.
The people that said this were news people half ass rats who did not know the real reasons.Look at the actions not the lies.

I'm curious serp maybe you can help me out pal. I think it's the mobsters episode where they say that Bruno hands Scarfo ten paper clips because that's all he is worth is ten paper clips. When they were in jail together.
They all make it like Bruno hated him. I was always curious about that relationship.

"My uncle(Nicky Scarfo) always told me, you have to use your brains in this thing, and you always have to use the gun." -"crazy" Phil Leonetti-