Originally Posted By: VegasMikey
Originally Posted By: merlino
Originally Posted By: FrankMazola
@Vegas
Point not in doubt, I agree. But I think a book can be run supplementally to a 9-5. Especially the kind of 9-5 that Lcn grunts usually work.

the way most books are today they are online and you get the code from the bookie, make your bets and its all online and doesnt say any dollar amounts just numbers then go the bar or wherever and collect or pay.... a 9 to 5er could easily run this and check it at night or whatever and set up the amount that the gambler is allowed to bet....pretty good and easy set up now and the lines are adjusted based on the bets..cash cow

Yes that is true that is how it's done nowadays. For anything $100 a play and up though there are guys doing it over the phone still a lot more than you would think, trust me. I handicap a lot of sports, I mostly use five dimes and a local who set me up with an account online. When I do big shit though, I use a guy I call in south philly, lay 500 or a dime on a game and they never bat an eye, like they seriously could care less. Been handed over 3k and handed over like 2300 worst week and they seriously seem like they could give a shit less

Hahah...i have seen what you are saying there is a guy where i live who sits at the lounge area at a golf course and does same thing...big dollars and doesnt bat an eye