Originally Posted By: Malandrino
Cheech I'm talking strictly as a substance they're the same thing. Mixing agents, etc can affect the purity therefore the intensity of the effect, but that don't make it a whole other drug.
Freebase when done right is basically a pure version of "crack." This is the only way I can explain it. Crack is just the result of a sloppy process of turning coke into crack, without purifying it.

Yeah to coke and not to crack, never done it in my life I don't plan to, but lol that sounds like a great idea, thank god we don't have crack whores here, only a few H ones.

I don't know what the web and the books say but back in the late 70's when it first and I mean first came around I watched a suppler get a kilo cut a third of it off take a big spoon dig out the center. He had about an 8 ball on the spoon, had a glass baby jar(when they were glass) in a little boiling water put the jar in add baking soda.I said why the soda he said it takes out the toxins and cut and you are left with the coke free of cut and toxins back to it's BASE as per Freebase .This is way back before any of the ghettos even thought of using coke it was 80-100 $ a gram ,but the kilo's were cheep all you needed was the connection. This is way before anyone added all the crazy stuff that is added now.

I said first came around ,before everyone says it was here in 1900 I know . What I am talking about is the wave that came in the 80 ish.

Last edited by Serpiente; 02/21/15 05:01 AM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."