Gravano sounds pretty genuine in his interview, you can tell he's not lying about most of the things. Sure, there's stuff he's just bullshitting, like dealing drugs an some of the people he whacked but he gave you this real, genuine vibe that you'd almost believe if he didn't get caught dealing drugs a few years later. His answers are direct, concise and to the point.. he doesn't make excuses about his life and basically tells it how it is.
I dunno maybe it's just me, but back when I didn't know he was caught dealing I found him to be semi-likable as far as those guys go.

Then again I thought pretty much the same thing about Gotti Jr's interview, but with him you could tell his lies by his nervous tick and blinking, lol.. like Alite said in his book his trashy sister used to call him "blinkie."

By the way whats the story about Sammy refusing to testify against Casso? Is it bullshit? How the hall can Sammy refuse his overlords, the feds like that. Was he THAT scared of Gas?

-I shot him a coupla' times.
-What's a couple?
-Hmm, more than a couple... Really I don't know the exact amount, maybe I shot him 10 times, 12 times?
-Maybe fifteen?
-Hmm, it could've been fifteen...

-Anthony "Gaspipe" Casso