Not exactly sure TB But but best guess big still in garbage and more on recycling side .and prolly big in construction and your typical gambling

I bet Long Island provides the most betting volume in NHL which is a big deal given end of foots and mlb starts so those 3 months whoever has that NHL book is very important as islanders love their hockey n produce volume

Plus probably bars and restaurants . With the huge success the fams had in NJ shore bar biz I can't see how these guess not having pieces of legit Island island bars and construction ATMs book and with it

Like WS get a lot of success in NJ that made them a $ powerhouse , Ls get a pat on back for getting in LI warmup and entranshed . First with garbage and expanding from there to gambling , vendors . ATMs , big construction , titty bars etc. brilliant move IMO and would be hand to get em our

I left shaking off as I hear lot of these guys do this legally from pay day loans . In fact I heard traditional shy drying up many hitting the pay day huge interest rate . Evolved

In fact I believe castelino used a legit loan biz getting $ at the 7-8% And generating huge funds without using your own $, they had a loan officer working. With them , it just what I heard so cld be wrong