PB spot on always but also don't forget Tic was in Ducks ear as much as possible about getting BK guys on top , and all that crew knew how to do was kill and sell drugs with zero mangt or developing new biz skills , quite possibly the worst admin in history and that's saying something .

You huge lucrative rackets that the Feds had limited interest in but guys that run millionaire dollar businesses for 20,30,40 years taken out over greed and to the detriment of the family , I know things got harder during those times but no doubt the take went down as they killed their most experienced and basically legit biz's . They took out a lot of saviness and in all honesty , the guys whacked knew how to maximize profits . All Casso and Asmuso knew how to do was abuse their power ( over the interest of the family ) and whack very experienced and specialized earners that were mostly dreaming legit tho one guy they whacked had a huge shy book . Put it this way how much control does the Ls have in the garment district now which was a huge multi million dollar business , it gone now and the guy running it was as quiet one can be,quiet even in that world .Sure some and maybe a lot would be gone today but their trucking interests would be much bigger today ( it actually might be big that I don't know but they took out the guy that knew that biz in and out and was groomed for decades )

I'm not even sure how much the other fams cared , PB or Bronx might know , at the time with all the LE issues but it's like that thing with Hitler , the allies could have whacked him but leaving him in charge insured a better chance of victory . But that PA dump and garment were all Harlem and huge earners . It's actually quiet shocking they didn't whaxk those 2 but that Harlem / Bronx faction was CN to the core . For the most part most knew they had a death but took it like men .