Originally Posted By: Vknicks
I know you know what you are talking about, i just have heard from plenty of people they conssidered Al to be just as big of part as Amuso and Casso so the hatred ran deep for him too, alot of the Harlem guys were very upset about not just Loungo but also his right ahnd man who was killed no need to bring his name up im sure you know who he was but he was very close to every member in that bronx faction and was killed only bc of the fear they had for him after Luango went

Originally Posted By: Vknicks
and it wasnt just the Harlem, Bronx and Mount vernon crews it was also the crew in the garmet district had close ties to the bronx faction also through the Avellinos and a soldier in that crew

I understand all that. And there was even more resentment in the garment district because of what they did to that guy after a lifetime of service to them. He didn't deserve that.

All you have to do is go through my posts on this subject over the years and you'll find that I agree with you in spirit about most of this stuff.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.