Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
Originally Posted By: Vknicks
I would say the reason he didn't pursue Creas offer is because he knew he would probably be next, its not like their was any love for D'arco in the Harlem faction

I dont think there's any basis to assume Crea wouldve hit D'Arco.

As we can see its more Crea's style to shelve than make disappear (IF he had a beef with Al which there is no eveidence to support he did).

That's exactly right. First of all, Stevie has never been in on a coup like that. He's too fucking honorable. But he was like a fucking son to Mikey Salerno, and would have taken pleasure in taking out Casso. And if anything, he would have been grateful to D'Arco.

Re shelving them: Spot on again: Leaving those Brooklyn guys alive and broke is a much worse punishment than killing them. They're home a year now. I'm still waiting for the bloodbath that the Brooklyn fanboys were predicting.

The power is where it is. And it ain't going anywhere because everybody's eating. And never, EVER underestimate the bond between the current Westside and Lucchese administrations.

Yeah, six guys from Brooklyn are gonna take them on. Thelma and Louise would have a better shot.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.