Originally Posted By: NickyWhip
Sensationalist is a good description. I don't doubt these reporters have inside sources. But who knows what's true and what's embellished to sell print?

It's quite possible that there is friction amongst guys. And, there could be a ruling panel in order to keep the peace.

You can say that Chickie Chang and Johnny are plotting against Skinny and anyone else who hit Joey Chang back in the day. It's plausible since horsehead and a few others made it known that Merlino and crew were behind that.

Point being, You can find a connection to any scenario and make it possible. But, is it really going to happen?? No one can answer that.

IF, and no one has any idea about this, BUT, IF anyone is gonna make a move, it makes the most sense that it's when Merlino gets out of jail. He is a source resentment for some guys, AND a Leader for others.

I mean that's where I was going here. But I just don't see a power struggle. Uncle Joe proved that "make money, not headlines" works. And honestly, I'm not sure if I buy this whole "not enough cash to go around" thing. I'm sure half the youngsters (guys under 50) are fronting start up money for dope dealers, book, shy… there aren't THAT many mouths to feed. Then again, maybe I'm wrong...

F. Mazola, Esq.