Mike they might be out the light as far as day to day involvement and being hands on like Bobby Russo and Spunky might be but they are active if ask me. I mean if you lend out money give advice, give opinions, still involve with some that they confide in, I mean how would we know Vinny is Capones man behind the bookmaking. I mean we wont unless Capone saids it right but he Vinny dont deal with Capone that was just an example but for those who he do deal with, since they are not ratting because of the people he choose to deal with like a simone and limone and a nephew of lammatina's. I mean he got suspected of lending money to limone co defendant henry salvati not to long ago. Not to mention the political connections I wont even get started but a few for begginers....Sal Lammatina, Joe's kid, carlo Basile, whos father was an longtime associate, sal dimasi who was house speaker and employed over 20 made or associates from here to springfield, and petrucculii and a few others in tewksbury and worcester.
Mike, limone is tied in through and through....you talikng about a guy who got furloughs and bail appeals in the early 80's and got right in the mix of things. Insane but he is very clever and old school so that 30 years may of did him some good.... All in all in my opinion the feds will always have the upper hand but New England is in great shape. Not to many significant indictments. I mean everyone can come out and get right in to things from Mannochio, the dinunzio's, lato and even pretty matty is home so big players have alot of time rebuild considering the events. Second there are many people who keep getting made, many connected people who can be made, The involvement of unions, politics, white collar crime and I tell you gambling and extortion like the big digs, stip clubs skimming and whatever loose scams. I mean 5,000 a month from 10 to 12 strip clubs adds up never mind all the other scams.
My only issue is the bridging and developing the new generation. If they grew up around made guys and connected guys they will be fine, hopefully. But for the other guys who grows up in drug infested everett, malden, lynn, saugus, revere, winthrop, eastie, danvers and so forth well they are in the right area as hundreds of connected guys reside in those areas and rich of the lifestyle but the question is will they keep their nose clean and be groomed properly. I know its hard as drugs is a fortune 500 business but its not the illegal of choice if you want to last. ESP in that life.. Just my knowledge and thoughts

Last edited by Joerusso; 02/17/15 07:28 PM.

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "